Originally Posted by M Car Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Car Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWA View Post
Thanks Chris,

I've seen your SB, the stealth look is very elegant, and it's very suited with SO interior. My only issue is keeping the black clean.

I loved the SO from launch pics as you've said but I've seen it on the showroom and it looked amazing then saw it on the road and it weren't as good.

Austin yellow, reminds me of that mustard coloured e46 M3 which I didn't really like the colour much, but it think it suits the M4 better.

Right now am leaning towards SO
That surprises me about SO on the road, there's a local SO M5 and it looks amazing driving past, it was sunny both says I saw it though.
Chris, was your car factory order or dealer stock? Am asking because I've seen you've got a sunroof which normally I would never buy a car if it doesn't have one unless it's a convertible

I love my sunroofs yet I love the overall car look with carbon roof..

I find them very unpopular with the M4's here in the UK. If I go the coupe route, sunroof or not? Confused :
Factory order for me, I knew I'd never find a stock car with SR. In lieu of CF
Oh Chris! Don't do this to me, am already trying to resist using my sunroof on my current car. I think with black cars the carbon roof is less noticeable so you could get away without it easier
Appreciate 0