Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Any action today, guys?

The migraine clown I talked about previously did not like me officially calling her out on using that as her crutch to live with sister & collect disability & pretend her part-time receptionist job @ the yoga place (So she can do yoga) & off the books babysitting jobs is the life to live.

That was last night. This morning she asked if I wanted to drop the topic or keep talking about it. Ok bitch, let's get passive aggressive. Won't end well for you! I simply said "If you have something to say, feel free." Have not heard from her since.

If you're genuinely happy with your life as is, good for you. Don't expect this to go beyond FWB. Ever. I'm not where I used to be, but I'm not sitting on my hands not trying.

It all started when I asked her why she never wants to go out & do anything. She cited a whole 2 things she came up with in months then went down migraine lane & here we are!

Before anyone jumps on me, I prefaced what I said to her that I am aware it's a terrible thing and sometimes they are bad enough to cause a person to not function, but I also know, and have dated people, that get them & they all held down real jobs/careers, social lives, relationships, etc.
She replied...

Quote:
My diagnosis is intractable migraine. Not episodic, not chronic. No matter someone else's story, I fight daily. I have worked hard to function at this level. I am under regular treatment from a neurologist to maintain, and if possible keep improving. I know my life is atypical, but that doesn't mean I don't work or that I don't make and have plans for the future. I have to manage my life differently from "normal" because of my condition. If I don't, I will backtrack and I am not willing to go backwards yet again. But please note I said manage not rule. If it ruled my life I would be in bed 9/10 times. I push through.

Sure you are probably going to say I am making excuses, but I have made so much progress I am not ashamed of my progress towards health. You see where I am now without a sense of where I was and how much I have done to get to where I am.
Then go get a job so you can be an adult & leave your sister's house & abusing my tax dollars? I haven't even qualified to use my own tax dollars when I have needed help in the past FFS!!!
Appreciate 0