View Single Post
      01-19-2006, 02:20 PM   #5
thrill30
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
Thanks everyone for the feedback.... at least this crash seems to be "common".... so, these guys should at least be able to contact other dealers if they get stuck.

Damn, 338 minutes for MP3 update??? That's worrying, because I also asked for that update. Funny thing is, they seemed a little surprised at my request for MP3 capability and hints I gave them that I know exactly what I want... they initially said MP3 will be automatically fixed with CIP 20... but armed with E90Post knowledge, I told them it's not automatic, they have to do that MP3 update as a specific step... they said they will go and find out..... that's when I started to get worried .

I will just have to wait and see .... and I will definitely report back on this thread, as soon as I get my car back.
E90 330i 6MT|Space Grey|Red Brown|Alumin|Sunroof|Voice Control|Logic 7|Xenon|Prof-Navigation|Storage Pack|Luggage Pack|Extended Lights|Anti-dazzle Folding Mirrors|Climate Comf. w/screen|M-Sport Pack|Exclusive Pack|Innovations Pack|Alumin Pedals|CF Splitters|Delivered:19 March 2010
Appreciate 0