View Single Post
      04-25-2019, 05:35 AM   #1
Carjack
Stormtrooper
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 330i G20 M-Sport Portimao Blue

330i M-Sport on order

I placed my order a month ago the last week of March and have been advised by the Main Dealer that it’s production will commence next week with an anticipated ready for collection mid-May. Here’s hoping!

After much thought after two oil burners on the trot decided to go petrol. Will much miss 60mpg at 70mph but it will be good to hear a nice tick over on idle but will not miss the smell of diesel on my hands on a fill up!

The spec:-
Portimao Blue
M Sport Braking System
M Sport Differential
Lumbar Support
Oak wood trip dash
Parking Assistant
HK speaker system
Tech package
M-sport plus Package
Driving Assistant Professional
Steering wheel heating
Extended Storage

NO sliding glass roof! Had it on three cars in succession and never used! Just defeats aircon but no doubt ideal for smokers!

It is a blow that BMW have gone for ‘Package’ selection of extras and not by individual items. MB have gone the same way. Collusion?
But they say it’s due to environmental reasons. We have a lot to thank the environmentalists for! It’s just pay up all the time, it’s good for us!

This being my forth BMW I guess I am hooked!
I tried to do a break and go MB but when the Salesmen after a deal of conversation told me he thought that BMW drove better(!!!) I decided to stay with BMW. A slip of the tongue, but it probable cost him a car!
Appreciate 0