View Single Post
      03-15-2010, 12:17 PM   #2
kplsoleil
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 eventually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbazo View Post
Hello, I have to do final selection of color on F10 535. Is not easy when I have not seen the car in person.

Interior
Right now I have natural brown interior, I love it.
My first choice would be to go with cinnamon brown but I have not seen it, there are some photos in internet but it does not look that good.
If cinnamon brown does not pan out, I will go to black. I am afraid lighter colors are difficult to keep clean, I have had beige in the past, and even tough it looks great, it shows dirt, especilly in carpets.

Has anyone seen the cinnamon brown in person? any feedback?

Exterior
Space Grey looks like is the best choice, but it will not combine with cinnamon, if I switch to black, then it will be space grey/black.

If I stay with cinnamon, then I have to select an exterior color that combines, what do you think about the following combos:

1-Deep Sea Blue/Cinnamon
2-Jet Black/cinnamon
3-White/cinnamon

any suggestions?
I personally love the cinnamon brown interior color! If you want something more unique and a little more eye catching definitely stick with that color. Me personally I would go with Deep Sea Blue/Cinnamon or Jet Black/cinnamon. I always thought that a brighter more eye catching color like cinnamon brown looks great with a darker exterior.

Space gray / black will be a classic look, but plan on seeing tons of F10s with that combination.

Good luck, looks like you can't go wrong with any of your combinations!
Appreciate 0