shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbnole View Post
i've read a bunch of posts/threads about this and have not come up with a clear answer: Can the dealer program things like the mirrors folding when the doors lock? or any of these other items (which i copied and pasted from another post):

•Disable Passenger Seatbelt Gong
•Disable Drivers Seatbelt Gong
•AutoStopStart Default Off
•Windows continue to rollup on Door Open
•Sidemarker Delete Left/Right (Corner Delete)
•LED Welcome Lights (under door handles) on during reverse
•Close SideMirror with Key FOB
•Open SideMirror with Key FOB
•TPMS in iDrive show Actual Pressure and Temp
•Enable Sport Display (HP / Torque)
•Close Windows with Key FOB
•Enable Sports+ Mode
•Configure Sport Mode (Enable Choices of Drivetrain, Drivetrain+Chassis, Chassis) in Sport Mode for non-VSS equipped cars.
•Fog Light Delete - Fog Lights will not illuminate during cornering OR reversing. Only turns on when fog light button is manually pressed.
No, and it is very clear regarding this. All of that is only possible with Coding. Dealers do not Code cars. They don't even have E-Sys, which is reserved for BMW factory floor technicians. They only program cars using ISTA/P, and with that you get only standard functionality based on the Vehicle Order.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0