08-14-2008, 02:21 PM   #115
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
Bumpin' this up....Everyone staying committed through the summer?
lol hells no. was on a 3 month vacation 6 weeks with a friend that moved to bangkok and 6 weeks in korea to see my aunts, uncles, counsins, etc.

in bangkok i went out everynight whiskey/coke, bud everynight, walk down the road went to the 7/11 and got a pepsi/lipton along with a ham cheese and chips. if not that walk down the street and get street vendor of hot dog, fried meatballs, pork, chicken, beef, etc. special occasions pizza, delivered mcdonalds, or a resturaunt. you get a bud that is compacted into the exact size of a brick (rectangle, and yes same thickness, etc) for $30. the bud isn't as good as the states but with that much quantity it is all good besides that there was the girls but i won't even get into that

in korea saw the family again so first week ate out every day (them treating me). after that one of my cousins own's a big food chain there so i went with her to work and ate as well. she would also bring me back food, even though i told her not to, after work so i ate that. i liked korea though it was kind of a detox place for me, no more drinking and smoke bud before i go home to see the parents .

so my vacation was basically eating, drinking, smoking bud, chilling and relaxing for 3 months. school starts on the 25th and im not loking forward to that, major bummer

hows everyone else? o and btw i am a fat 190lbs from 160lbs before i left to thailand