02-18-2010, 11:47 PM   #147
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
Their is no way in hell you can lose motivation dude.

How long have you been doing it for? I started week 2 and theirs no way Im quieting or turning back. Because I realized I finished week 1 which most people cant even do fully or correctly. This work is so hard thats whats your sucked into it, its really hard to get out.

Just think about all the hours and days you spent... GONE!!

I think whats making you lose the motivation, is the fact that your not seeing any differences? Which is cool because your doing 2 things wrong. 1. Your not doing the workout correctly or 2. Your diet needs to be changed.

I tend to wear big ass clothes when I go out, school, workout, eat, sleep, etc.. so I wont see myself in the mirror and say "I havnt changed, wtf?" but in reality you may have buy your so used to seeing your body everyday that you cant see a difference.

Just wear big and baggy clothes for a week or 2 and take it off and see a difference. Or just avoid the mirrors lol
You're right. I work from home and most of the time I'm in a wife beater or no shirt (benefits of working from home ) so I see my body all the time. I am seeing results but it takes so much energy out of me I don't know how I'm gonna do it once school starts too. It's ok though I've decided to stick with it for 90 days. If it works then I'll continue doing it.

Appreciate 0