Originally Posted by 335iRlz
Quote:
Originally Posted by dds007 View Post
Yuck. A Nissan badge?
Yuck slow. I make more power than if you combined your X5, M4, 991TTS, and 997

Quote:
Originally Posted by dds007 View Post
Porsche.

Do you really want to admit to having Nissan keys in your pocket? Or would you rather say "Porsche"....just say it, I know you want to.
Weak lol. If you brag about a Porsche then you're doing it wrong. When you're in the exotic league then you can talk about what keys are in your pocket, and even then just a news flash... You're gonna sound like a tool and give the brand you support a bad rep.

Anytime you want to get whipped by a Nissan look me up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
Ok.. again, like I said to another poster, if you don't like the GTR than what I said isn't for you. My post was for someone who is cross shopping the 2 cars and seriously likes both but can't decide which one. For someone in that situation, only reason to get the Porsche CS is because of the badge...And this thread isn't even about the GT4.

And I never understand that "one is a track monster the other is for carving mountain roads" WTF! It doesn't have to be one or the other .. A GTR is a track monster that will crave up mountain roads.
People who brag about "carving up backroads" are in cars that'll never go fast lol, but that's also the hidden beauty of the GTR wanna "carve up cannons" throw a JRZ suspension and cup2 tires on it and it'll dominate any Porsche. Want to go fast, or really fast... They have an answer for that too... Literally anything aftermarket has been thought of and come to form on that car. A totally unique and individual experience especially if you have the money.

A tiny bit of mods on stock engine and transmission vs. an EVOMS Tune + Exhaust 991 TTS

The GTR can hang with the best of them in the canyons and still with a few K in mods and e85... GUT a 911TTS, and thats not even starting to bring up turbos, engine builds where even the cheapest turbo kits can gut some of the fastest King Kong Porsches out there lol

My car dead hooks in 30 degree weather with 1000whp on low boost, drive it rain or to McDonald's.

Its funny to see Porsche guys hate so hard when they have their fair share of haters too who misunderstand the brand, or certain models/ purpose.

Love my GTR, and I was trading in cars every 5-10 months totally unhappy with the direction of German cars. I can't imagine not keeping a GTR having had one now. So keep in mind most of the people who hate, maybe to took a test drive, or rode in their buddies with a tune on it or they play on xbox with the car, or read car and driver or watch videos and have zero credibility to judge the car.

I think you should test drive both and see how you feel as in the end its your decision

Also I've never heard a Porsche that didn't sound like a camry lol, Terrible exhausts...
Yes yes, you will one day understand when you grow up that it's not all about the power. It's about creature comforts, the drive itself and how much the car speaks to you as a whole.

Any Porsche guy can obviously afford a gt-r and do the mods...but vice versa? Maybe. I don't doubt at all there are 1500 hp gt-rs out there, but for different folks, different strokes. I much prefer the interior refinement on any German car over a Nissan.

When you get a little older, you will understand this. Until then, nice car, we should race! You in Texas?