View Single Post
      01-05-2016, 04:58 AM   #87
M5Rlz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8, f10m59(Rip), m4, GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPerformance211 View Post

Just had a Cobb AP on it and it was stupid fast. But it couldn't outrun how ugly it is and that hodge podge hideous interior layout.
Interior is pretty bad, but again its not really going for it. Same way I'd describe the ride and sound as race car like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I'd purchase the 911 4S for a few reasons.

1. I think every enthusiast should own a 911 at one time or another. I have not yet done so but it is on my bucket list.
2. I believe that the 911 will prove to be a better long-term car companion based on it's relative stealth, comfort, build quality, and reliability.
3. Sometimes you don't need to go balls to the wall fast and the useable street performance that the GTR brings may not be worth the negatives it brings to the table.

Pls remember...just my opinion. N=1.
Good luck with your decision!!

Cheers-mk
1. Agree. Absolutely love PDK of the TTS. Literally my top DCT transmission I've been around and a must experience. Maybe only Ferrari tops it and that might have been just part of the Ferrari experience.

2. They're a PITA to get in and out if you move around friends/family so unless its just a weekend fun car, I'd disagree. Stealth, build quality and reliability agree with and its one of the best built cars around, and they aren't taking near as many shortcuts as other German makers are now-a-days.

3. I drove my GTR in 9 degree weather on drag radials 60 miles to work, 1000whp on low boost. The car is insanely tame when tuned correctly and with the right parts. It's an incorrect assumption to compare it to say a 335i with a JB4 strapped on it where its just all over the place power wise. If you rode with me to work or in rain you'd be hard pressed to see that it had any kind of power.

Last edited by M5Rlz; 01-05-2016 at 05:25 AM..
Appreciate 1