View Single Post
      04-30-2019, 07:41 AM   #109
El Wray
Private
Rep
Drives: AW X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_DM View Post
10. The Tesla owner who became a car-expert overnight. I'm actually a fan of Teslas to some degree but I know many owners who all of a sudden want to educate me on the bajillion reasons Teslas are the best cars on the road and why everything else is now inferior.
I think model 3 drivers are now the reigning supreme of insufferable, asshole owners. Probably the base 3/A4/C series lessee who didn't want a Prius. At least with the X/S there weren't so many vocal cunts. With the 3 the things are the new Camry/Accord.

Change lanes or turn without signaling? Check.
Take two spaces / Park in handicapped? Check.
Park in no parking? Check.
Merge at last minute/dangerously weave? You got it.

Take the worst characteristics of all of the above and combine it with someone whose never owned an electric vehicle (possibly even an entry level luxury car) and is just now realizing that cars have mobile apps. It's like an annoying kid who wants to stuff crap in your face or says things out loud in hopes of a reaction.

I'm on my 3rd EV and cars of most makes have been able to have remote location, remote lock and ventilation via app for almost ten years now. Noone gives a shit about your mileage. And please keep your drivel/crappy forum posts to teslatati
Appreciate 1
Red Bread4463.00