View Single Post
      05-01-2010, 06:02 PM   #5
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCz04Bimmer View Post
Lame! What run group were you out with? I find it really frustrating when there are cars running inconsistently in the advanced groups but so far this season I haven't come across any particularly terrible offenders. Yet.

Ew. That'll do it! Couldn't tell when or how hard you were on the brakes from the video.

I was wondering why it continued to stay hairy. I actually though you had dropped a tire up until you got back up to speed.

Oh gross. Compliment retracted.

...this past weekend at Summit Point I had an off track excursion myself. Was passing off line in a turn and wrapping it around and picking up the apex and tracking out. I caught some mud which was actually covering up a more sizable puddle and wet the inside tires so the moment I laid on the throttle I stepped it out. I caught the spin but had traveled quite a distance sideways and ran out of track and started mowing some lawn. This little activity of ours car be scary!
We have 3 runs groups, noobs, solo and advanced. Advanced group is really only for people with a lot of experience because its a REQUIREMENT to allow passing in corners, which I am NOT comfortable with. The solo group you can give the option to pass in corners, but mot everyone gives point bys on straights.

Most people are very good about it, this guy just had a problem, worst part about it was when he FINALLY gave me the point by he drag raced me down the straight into that same turn, could have got us both Fed.

I got another one too, stupid amg black wouldnt let me pass did same thing drag raced me after finally giving point by, this is what happened (different mcoupe btw, this one died @ bishops bend):