Originally Posted by joshuastein55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by am3r1ka View Post
Any bold color like that purple does not work with that cerium gray
Cerium gray doesn't work period. I don't understand why BMW insists on using it, looks more like copper and gets water stains easily.
To this day, I have no idea why BMW decided to abandon the body-coloured side mirrors and replaced it with black or cerium grey to match the grilles. This was a change for the sake of making a change and was no way required.
Yes, at least when Audi does it, its part of a package. Black window trim gets black mirrors, aluminum/chrome trim gets aluminum mirrors, and body colored mirrors can be optioned. This is a much better way to do it.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by am3r1ka View Post
Any bold color like that purple does not work with that cerium gray
Cerium gray doesn't work period. I don't understand why BMW insists on using it, looks more like copper and gets water stains easily.
To this day, I have no idea why BMW decided to abandon the body-coloured side mirrors and replaced it with black or cerium grey to match the grilles. This was a change for the sake of making a change and was no way required.
Yes, at least when Audi does it, its part of a package. Black window trim gets black mirrors, aluminum/chrome trim gets aluminum mirrors, and body colored mirrors can be optioned. This is a much better way to do it.
When "M50" isn't optioned (Cerium Grey accents) you get body colored mirrors. If you choose to get "extended shadow line trim," your mirrors will be body colored. Only $350.
Appreciate 0