View Single Post
      01-15-2020, 12:18 AM   #3
RSouthern
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X7

We just brought home our 2020, which was a custom order that we place in mid November. I think we got a very good price and we also locked in the discounts for December for BMW financing and BMW loyalty (we also have an M5). I don't want to go into the complete details because the dealer initially sold us a 2019 from the lot but it had too many problems before we even took it home, and they ended up taking care of us to make things right, selling us a custom ordered 2020 with a lot of options for about the same price (think end of year clearance pricing). Regardless, I think it's possible to get the M50i X7 with a healthy number of options, out the door, in the 105-110k range. Our situation was unique and we were out the door for less than that, but again, our situation was unique and the dealer went to extraordinary lengths to keep our business.

One thing that the dealer mentioned to us is the X7 tends to sit on the lot for up to 90 days, so it sounds like they don't see a lot of these and given the price is pretty high, it puts it into the lower volume category. I would think that with KBB research and some serious negotiation, you should be able to get a very good price at least 10% less than the MSRP then factor in the factory specials for financing and loyaly or military etc... don't forget $1000 back from BMWCCA if you are a member or sign up for the 3 year membership.
Appreciate 0