View Single Post
      01-22-2020, 03:40 PM   #5086
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
I don't need to lose weight...I just need to get fitter and stronger. Thing is though, the dry spell(s) started way before I was out of shape. I was riding 30 miles a day back then, 5 days a week. And to be honest, that was before we had a kid too. But yeah, it'd never hurt for me to be fitter, and actually I really enjoy going for a run or a ride, once I'm doing it. Some motivation missing though - I'm tired from work and toddler and house projects too.

I have talked to her about it, and the best explanation she's given is that I feel like her family, so therefore she doesn't want to have sex with me. Now I understand that link but...what can I do about that? Be less like her family??

Since having the kid too, she's even less inclined. Almost certainly tiredness, which is understandable. But she says its just made her not want it at all.

So where to go from here? It drives me crazy not getting any, especially because she's right there. I've absolutely no desire to 'force' her to do it, or demand it...but then I will certainly get none. It's a catch 22.
Yeah, no, there's something off then if she actually just said the above. When you've told her how important it is to you, what does she say? I think it might be time for some counselling, because I think it would be hard for a sexless marriage to last to be honest...at least in the case where one party wants sex.
Appreciate 0