View Single Post
      01-22-2020, 04:04 PM   #5087
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
I don't need to lose weight...I just need to get fitter and stronger. Thing is though, the dry spell(s) started way before I was out of shape. I was riding 30 miles a day back then, 5 days a week. And to be honest, that was before we had a kid too. But yeah, it'd never hurt for me to be fitter, and actually I really enjoy going for a run or a ride, once I'm doing it. Some motivation missing though - I'm tired from work and toddler and house projects too.

I have talked to her about it, and the best explanation she's given is that I feel like her family, so therefore she doesn't want to have sex with me. Now I understand that link but...what can I do about that? Be less like her family??

Since having the kid too, she's even less inclined. Almost certainly tiredness, which is understandable. But she says its just made her not want it at all.

So where to go from here? It drives me crazy not getting any, especially because she's right there. I've absolutely no desire to 'force' her to do it, or demand it...but then I will certainly get none. It's a catch 22.
Spontaneously take it. I'm no stranger to the ladies and their mysterious inner-workings. I've been told by multiple women that ALL women secretly want to be taken and F'd like a cheap prostitute. Give her a reason to want it. There's a difference between asking for it, being given permission to have it and just straight up taking it. I once fell into the category of wanting it and asking for it, only to be told no. Then I took the initiative and just took it when I wanted it, the entire dynamic changed after that. I'm not talking about kissing and warming her up, there is a place for that and it isn't here. I'm talking about about walking up behind her, grabbing a handful of hair, pulling her head to one side, kiss her neck, then run your hands all over her body and not in a seductive way, but in a "this is mine and get ready" type approach. Don't tell her, show her that you have needs. Her opinion will change quickly.
Appreciate 1