View Single Post
      01-22-2020, 06:12 PM   #5089
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
That really sucks man. Does she admit it's a problem on her end? Maybe it's time for counseling, or even a health checkup of her hormone levels.

I mean I know about Postpartum depression, but I can't see it lasting as long as you guys are experiencing.
Yeah, she does. She agrees that my needs/wants are legitimate, and says she's sorry it is how it is with her...but we get no closer to any progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Yeah, no, there's something off then if she actually just said the above. When you've told her how important it is to you, what does she say? I think it might be time for some counselling, because I think it would be hard for a sexless marriage to last to be honest...at least in the case where one party wants sex.
Yep, fully agree on that last part. I've told her that too, and she doesn't argue with the reasoning....though she says she definitely does want us to stay together (as do I). Completely agree that counselling is the next step - I'm working on that, slowly. She's agreed to go, if I organise it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Spontaneously take it. I'm no stranger to the ladies and their mysterious inner-workings. I've been told by multiple women that ALL women secretly want to be taken and F'd like a cheap prostitute. Give her a reason to want it. There's a difference between asking for it, being given permission to have it and just straight up taking it. I once fell into the category of wanting it and asking for it, only to be told no. Then I took the initiative and just took it when I wanted it, the entire dynamic changed after that. I'm not talking about kissing and warming her up, there is a place for that and it isn't here. I'm talking about about walking up behind her, grabbing a handful of hair, pulling her head to one side, kiss her neck, then run your hands all over her body and not in a seductive way, but in a "this is mine and get ready" type approach. Don't tell her, show her that you have needs. Her opinion will change quickly.
I like this solution! But I can't see me pulling that out of the bag. It's just never been my way, and I think that's a reason she chose me. I take your point that maybe that's all the more reason for doing it, but...we'll see. Never say never, I guess!

Thanks for the input, guys.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00