Rep
Drives: M850i convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmciver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachos Libres View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwx7lover View Post
Can you pls let us know the options you selected and any other details will be helpful? 11% sounds pretty good. Thanks
Sure, here is the build link: https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-ow...mo136r/summary

MSRP with destination is $90,295, my sale price is $80231.60, and with a document fee of $150 and TTL OTD is $85,733.14. I actually had a lower OTD offer of $85,500 (so below $80,000 sale price because sales tax on the $85,500 offer was 8.25% compared to 6.25% on the offer I took) but I had already given my word on this deal.

Also, I qualified for no incentives that I know of (no BMW owner, veteran, student, etc.).
Very impressive deal, especially considering it is on an ordered car (vice from the lot), a 40i, and with no BMW incentives (which is basically direct cash in the dealers pocket regardless of sales price). Care to share the dealer and CA name? If the dealer is in the mid-Atlantic (as far south as North Carolina) up to the Northeast, I would be interested to know (you can PM me if you don't want to put it out in the thread). Thanks!
@dqsfx jmciver yes

I've had good luck with my local dealers, but the best prices I found were from BMW Richmond. When I went shopping, I compared Charlottesville, Sterling and Fairfax. I tried the Maryland ones but they didn't respond to my emails. BMW Richmond was more than happy to ship it to me and delivered including everything including some extras like rubber mats and miscellaneous accessories. I can send the managers and sales guys that emailed with me.

In the end, I ended up working with my local dealership; but if I had to do it over again, it's probably worth it to search more dealerships and see if I could find a better deal elsewhere. But my local did price match Richmond after few days of fighting negotiations and I think I still left a few dollars behind but I hoped to build some goodwill with my local guys.

While I didn't buy from Richmond, I'd probably get my next one from them just because they are so much cheaper and I can get services anywhere up here. And it was painless and effortless to work with them on low price. Minimal minimum negotiation, quick solid low price quoted delivered to me for less than the "best price" from locals.
Appreciate 1
jmciver1834.50