View Single Post
      03-27-2020, 04:53 PM   #772
Chan
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

So I just recently purchased a heavily loaded 2020 X7 40i for my wife from Lauderdale of Pembroke Pines prior to everything around me going on lockdown due to COVID-19. After hearing that the dealership was going to close for a month starting on Monday, I went in with the wife last Saturday and walked out with what I think was a killer deal on a vehicle with an MSRP of $92k. Turns out that the same guy who sold me my 2015 M4 back in 2014 is now the new car sales manager. We remembered each other since I was one of his first clients when he joined the dealership and he was the only salesperson I ever met that knew as much as me about the vehicle (because he is an ethusiast as well) and actually gave me the time of day when I walked in. Anyways, long story short, he hooked me up with a killer price right off the bat and we ended up closing the deal. He asked me not to post numbers on the forum so all I can say is that the discount is in line with what others recently posted on here. So if you live in South Florida and are in the market for a BMW three weeks from now, make sure to hit him up. He's a great dude.
Appreciate 1
Heimdall136.50