View Single Post
      10-04-2019, 06:55 PM   #1
OtisX7
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X7 50i

Winter wheel and tire package for X7 from BMW - 752 wheels

I went to my dealer here on Long Island to ask about winter wheel and tire options. The service folks made some calls and came back with a few options at 21” and 20”. I want black wheels, or at least wheels with black accents, to go with my carbon black M sport 50i.

The one that seemed best was what was listed as a BMW 752 wheel, but there was a handwritten note on it “black.”

He showed me basically the attached image printed out, which looks like an alloy wheel maybe with some black accents? But again he had handwritten “black” on the page. I proceeded with the order, wheels should be here next week.

Then after some research online I found the attached image or 752 wheels, multiple such images, showing what seems like the same wheels in all black. Which would be much my preference!

Anyone have any idea which image is right?? Are these same wheels available in all black? Anyway I emailed the service guy and hopefully will hear back, but in the meantime thought i would ask here, and also offer this PSA since I know lots of folks are looking for winter wheel options.

These will be on Blizzaks by the way. It was just over $1k per wheel and tire, which isn’t bad at all based on the aftermarket stuff I’ve seen, and I just feel more comfortable going with my BMW dealer and genuine BMW wheels.
Attached Images

Last edited by OtisX7; 10-03-2020 at 06:27 AM..
Appreciate 0