Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffode View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRX View Post
Legend is certainly not the first word coming to mind here

It's too big
Too expensive
Too ugly

What is the remaining attraction or case for this car to exist?

BMW have churned our the most awful looking cars lately and angered there central customer base. I've looked at the x5 in different colours, the back is too flat and the front is ugly with that hopeless grill.

I'd love to hear in more detail the thought process leading to the purchase of an x7
I don't understand, you drive an X5, which is also a very large car. Some people want or need something a bit bigger. For a lot of people, including myself, the X5 is too big. It all depends on the person. There really isn't much more to it. And in terms of looks, I agree about the G05 rear being too flat, but I like the front and sides.

Also it's "their", not "there".
Agreed - when my kids were little we needed an SUV with a true third row - BMW offered nothing of the sort - so we bought an Audi Q7 - which we liked a lot.

BMW lost a sale (and I'm sure countless others) to another manufacturer that it otherwise could've had - BMW definitely would've been foolish not to develop the X7 no matter how opposite it may be to the ideals of our ever-decreasing group of "enthusiasts."

And - as many others above so aptly point out - need the SUV sales (like Porsche) to keep offering the performance-oriented cars...
Appreciate 0