Rep
Drives: BMW X7 M5.0i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB21 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmm12345 View Post
I took some live pictures of the assisted view today when in full self drive mode
Wondering what is it showing in the HUD? Do you have HUD in your 2020 X7? I wouldn't want to see the Cockpit for the assisted view. In fact, I mostly concentrate on the HUD instead. It's something great that every car should have.
I have HUD in my 2020, and it is showing steering wheel in green, plus the icon for road and lines, depend on the conduction the lines and distance will change same way as on the cockpit. When I take hands of the wheel after some time it will blink orange and the wheel will show hands moving on to it as suggesting to put hands back on the steering wheel. I have tried this yesterday and over 15 miles or so it was working well no issues. My kids have been amazed as car was driving on its own. and yes HUD is showing quite a lot.

I had the new Q7 with HUD and I have to say the level of details and colors and animations including maps what is shown in X7 is much greater. However I have to say I still like the google maps with satellite imaging that Audi has unfortunately X7 is lacking it
I took some pictures of the hud states and display today
Appreciate 0