01-24-2017, 07:14 AM   #15
MerlinPurple
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 LBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by auf Deutsch View Post
I was wondering when a 1M owner would chime in here.....

It's common knowledge that Leiberman and Cammisa (aka Barnum and Bailey due to their on-screen antics) are F series BMW, M or otherwise, haters. For the sake of the thread topic, I won't expand upon that.

Jason Cammisa did indeed flip flop. He nearly busted a nut reviewing the M2 in his Ignition episode. Now, months later, he submits overall negative feedback. Unless this particular M2 unit was assembled in a Chinese sweat shop with multiple faults, it's the same car he previously drove. The man has no integrity.

While the previous poster may have come across as a fanboy, he has every right to do so given the fact he owns an M2. I, myself am a fanboy because this is the most fun and capable car I've owned. Be honest and tell everyone, you're a 1M fanboy. There's nothing wrong with that. It's a great car. But to judge someone for defending such a great driver's car against two of Motor Trend's biased and non-integral "journalists" isn't right.

here here,

Jason is one of my favourite reviewers ... I find him entertaining. It does strike me as odd that he could praise the M2 soo much one one video and then slate it in this article.

Then again should we be surprised? Ever noticed when a new car is highly praised no real faults exist. Then a few years down the line the successor model comes out and all of a sudden the same reviewer is able to splurge out and endless list of faults with the 'older' model

I guess the only measure of truth comes from being able to test the cars yourself (is possible).

Jason (MT) had fairly positive things to say about the M4 GTS, where as clarkson (GT) totally slated it.

Who's right, Who's wrong?

Last edited by MerlinPurple; 01-24-2017 at 07:19 AM..
Appreciate 0