02-24-2019, 10:21 PM   #4
groove1
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X740i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIPE_DR View Post
Quick vacation in Florida is over and was heading to the airport with my family in a pos mini van rental. Drove by the dealership in Naples FL and had to turn around to see if they had an X7 on the lot or in the showroom. Wife was chirping at me, and telling me how crazy I was to drag her and the kids to a dealership that was closed to see if a car was there. I've been following this car since it was a rumor and preordered site unseen back in oct. I had to Turn around. It was after 7pm, they were def closed, it was dark out but the lot was lite up. I pulled in, and there one was(outside)I was grinning from ear to ear. It was f***in BEAUTIFUL! So glad I stopped and so glad I ordered, can't wait to get into mine and drive it. The size and proportions are perfect, the grill is awesome. The thing just looks like luxury. I wish I could've gotten into it. The inside will be a nice thing to look forward to seeing now. Here's a few pics
Thanks for the Pic, I was really wanting to see a Luxury with the 757 wheels in mineral white. This exterior is almost exactly like the car I ordered the only difference is I added the aluminum running boards.
Appreciate 0