View Single Post
      05-09-2019, 10:05 AM   #12
JayPichardo
BMW Client Advisor
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
-the 2nd row seat has some issues. if it does not click into position for some reason such as a soccer sock in the rail, the driver seat will not adjust or recline to its driver setting

Just make sure the seats are locked in place.

- every time the second row seat is moved to let the passengers access the third row. The driver seat moves and you have to manually move your driver seat back to your preferred setting.

It will go back on its on, give it an extra second.

- the a/c sync buttom which I use frequently as I always transport kids, is embetted in the a/c menu. In my 7series it was a button on the main panel.

Follow this tip

- the crystal shifter has a cheap piece of plastic on the back end which is annoying knowing you paid extra for the glass "look".

Heard that before

- the stargaze digital led feature is only on the glas moon roof on the first and second row not on the third row. Still cool at night.

Blame Thanos

- the second row entertainment equipment is only android compatible when it comes to mirroring or playback capability. I was able to make it work but for a $2.200 option, it's unacceptable to not have it seamlessly work with Apple products.

Blame Steve Jobs or do this

- the X7 M has a wider threshold than the regular X7 and yes your pants will get dirty getting in and out of the car, rubbing against the car.

Race car!

- the car does not lower when doors are open which in my book defeats the purpose.

That would be cool!

Top M Client Advisor in New England.
Appreciate 0