05-29-2019, 09:12 AM   #75
Wild Blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X7 M50i, 2004 330i w/ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 760Lifan View Post
I have to check again but so far, I'm not seeing any new wheels. I might be blind though...
Ah, you're right. I got excited when I saw that "22 inch style 755 black wheels" were available. But those are the same ones currently available. And no, they don't look really black, unlike the 21" style 752 black wheels. At least those 752 black wheels are now available with M-sport, which is probably the route I'm going to go.

Quote:
I bet that is an error. I can't imagine they are taking this feature away from the X7 after just one year for no reason. It's one of the distinct features that sets the X7 apart from the X5 as well.
(talking about manual rear side shades here) Yeah, this is a weird one. People right now have that on their order sheets, but they're showing up as powered on the car. I see two possibilities here:

1. Like other things lately, BMW may be having a supply problem with powered rear side shades. Only this time, they may have seen it coming, and decided to change the spec early to "manual", and are just putting out powered shades until they run out.

2. This is just a printing error or miscommunication, and will be staying powered. I find this unlikely, as it used to be correct, then changed. BMW had the opportunity to make these new pricing and ordering guides all correct with the new info, but still put this in there.
Appreciate 0