View Single Post
      05-31-2019, 07:15 AM   #79
Wild Blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X7 M50i, 2004 330i w/ZHP

Another thing I notice, Gesture control is listed for MY2020. Another item currently having production supply problems.

I see the ZPK Parking Assistance Package has increased by $100, due to the Driver Recorder. Seems like a good deal.

If you get one of the new Full Merino Leathers, (Ivory White, Coffee, or Black) you can get the headliner in upholstery color Alcantara. For those like me who will be getting black, I wonder how different this will be from the "Anthracite" alcantara already included with the ZMP M-sport package.

As for the rear side shades the 2019 ordering guide says electric. The 2020 guide says manual. But the interesting thing is, BOTH of them are stated as "417" for the ordering code. It's gotta still be electric.

The ZPP Premium Package has been reduced by $200 ($2800 vs $3000) because the 442 (now 44A in MY2020) Heated and Cooled Cupholders has been moved to the ZPX Executive Package.

The Premium Package is now only on the 40i. The Executive Package is now available on the 40i, not just the 50i and M50i. You order one or the other--the Executive Package has everything in the Premium, and more.

2VH Integral Active Steering now available as a stand-alone option for $1,150, or still included in in the ZDH Dynamic Handling Package

407 Panoramic Sky Lounge LED roof is no longer available as a stand-alone option, as it has been rolled into the Executive Package. Interestingly enough, though, 4A2 Glass controls is still available as a $650 stand-alone option, even though it's also in the Executive Package now.

Huh... I don't see 3DS Display Key as an option anymore on the MY2020 guides. I hope that's just an oversight, and that it's still available!

It looks like the Aerodynamic kit for the M50i is the same "715" option that's currently part of the M-sport package. So it doesn't look like the M50i body kit will be any different from what's already available. Too bad.

Last edited by Wild Blue; 05-31-2019 at 09:12 AM..
Appreciate 0