Quote:
Originally Posted by MB21 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK479 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefflikescars View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by p.o.t.u.s View Post
How "complex" was your build? Did you option the DHP/individual leather etc.? I ask because I was scheduled for week 37 production, but have gotten pushed to week 39 with no confirmed production date yet.

I was told the reason for the delay was because of the complexity of my build--which seemed a bit far-fetched as an excuse.

My order was back on 8/19.
Doesn't seem to make sense based on my build. I got the M50i, with every option except Bowers & Wilkins (regretting that) and Night Vision.

Dealer told me originally I would be 3rd week of October production, and probably receive in November. While production started sooner, it sounds like I still won't get it til late October or early November.
Bowers is amazing- but unless we stream sonically to match a CD- Apple Music, Spotify ect isn't matching the tunes with the capability of even the HK- unless I'm wrong here?
I was planning to add B&W but my wife had good argument why not, with kids we never gone be able to listen to higher quality music so HK is good enough.
Not sure having kids is relevant- there's never a moment when you drive with the music on 11?

I just can't hear it from the music I stream from Apple. What quality is Apple streaming and how does it compare to a compact disc?
Appreciate 0