View Single Post
      12-31-2019, 07:08 PM   #10
G80POWER
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 iX M60i

Quote:
Originally Posted by aas5 View Post
F90, if you don’t mind me asking, why did you go from M5 to X7? I am switching from X6M for X7 and am wondering if I miss the power... I don't have any experience with the chips and would consider it as long as the warranty is not void.
I actually went from 2018 X6M to ‘19 M5 and now to X7 M50i. Loved the X6M and had it tuned plus exhaust plus intake and it was a lot of fun and then the M5 was a game changer and a rocket. I loved the M5 and would have kept it but had an issue at dealer. They changed oil and forgot to torque the oil drain plug. Two days later, it worked itself free from pressure and all the oil drained out and Kaboom! Dealer was great and filed insurance claim, replaced the engine and sold me the X7 at cost after making me whole and getting me back what I paid for the M5 a year later. BMW NA also kicked in and helped so it was a great overall result and the X7 is a more practical vehicle for our current family with three kids in sports. Also tows the boat so I don’t have to keep swapping with my wife’s SUV!

Really happy with so far and it drives much better than expected. Fees much smaller and more nimble than I was expecting. Nothing like my wife’s Escalade. That drives much more like a big boat and feels huge and sluggish
Appreciate 3
torment26.00
aas5172.50
F85MTuNED1620.50