View Single Post
      01-01-2020, 08:49 PM   #48
vink
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M5C, 2020 BMW X7 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZEVO View Post
I drove both of them over the weekend and i do think x7 drives better than the GLS, although both are comfortable. Also interior of the x7 looked more upscale. Also i thought the leg space on the 3row in the x7 was a bit better than the gls. However, there were two issues with the x7 that i walked away disappointed with. First the cargo space in the x7 with 3row up is less compares to the gls and that is problem for me. Second issue that i need more seat time to figure out is that although the leg space was a bit more in third row, i felt claustrophobic in the x7 3rd row while no such issues in the gls. bmw missed the boat on the cargo space front with third rows up.
It's 203" in X7 Vs 205"(2020 GLS). The previous GLS were 202" only and the third row leg space without adjustable 2nd row was ridiculous.
I learned to live with the space behind third row in the last 6 yrs of owing previous GLS which is the same as the X7 and those extra 2" won't make a big difference for me. But with the X7, I've additional space under the third row instead of a spare.
Appreciate 0