View Single Post
      01-18-2020, 11:30 AM   #56
G80POWER
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 iX M60i

If you are not close with your service advisor and/or know if he is mod friendly, I would take it out to be on the safe side as jmciver said. If you are not close and with them and your dealer is not mod friendly then they will most certainly flag it in the system and you could have issues down the road. I did notice when I looked this morning the connectors on the X7 for factory harness are a little more tucked under than they were on my M5 and it will take a little more time to take on and off but once you do it a few times it should be quicker. Sorry about the coolant issue but it definitely sounds like you have something going on there. If I were you, I would consider calling BMW NA and make them aware of the situation before you go back and have your dealer try and fix it again. May help down the road if anything else comes up. I have usually had good experiences with other BMWs when I get BMW NA involved and they are actively involved with the dealer fixing. I have had them buy back/offer trade assist dollars to swap out vehicles on a few vehicles from me as well as a result of having an issue that couldn’t be fixed or figured out after 3-4 attempts
Appreciate 1
r33_RGSport12965.00