View Single Post
      01-23-2020, 09:15 PM   #17
760Lifan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 4xe Summit R & Trailhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
after the $1500 discount didn't work out they tried to convince me to finance or lease for a better offer and that was the 6% off msrp. i had no interest in either option. i just wanted to buy it and they couldn't do anything for me. from that point on until a few months ago audi did not get any more of my business. it was such a nickel and dime move that soured a twenty year relationship.
When I had 3 months left on my current Q7 lease, I got an offer from Audi that if I leased another Q7, they would cover those payments. Since that was $4,000 and considering the hefty discounts on the 2019 Q7s, I played with the idea of getting a nicely equipped one for my mother. Even with 15% off, the one I was looking at with an MSRP of about $70K was still north of $850/month. Their lease deals are still so bad, not even the biggest discounts can make up for that.

I passed on that one....
Gone: 2020 X7 M50i, Mineral White, Ivory White Full Merino, Piano Black Trim, Cold Weather, Dynamic Handling, Driving Assistance, Luxury Seating, Executive, 22" Y-Spoke Orbit Grey Wheels Style 758i, Space Saver Spare, Trailer Hitch, Leather Dash, Ambient Air, Bowers & Wilkins, Rear Entertainment, Night Vision, Extended Shadowline, Alcantara Headliner in Upholstery Color.
Appreciate 2
iconoclast7257.50