BiGFather
Captain
Rep
Drives: G30 540i xDrive Mperformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syscrusher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter399 View Post
After taking delivery of my X5MC in San Antonio and driving back to Houston i found the ride to be plenty comfortable coming from an F90 M5. It is fir, but it really doesn't bother me even after reading all the reviews complaining of the harshness. I went and test drove the M50i trying to convince myself to save the difference but there is no comparison whatsoever between the 2.
I am with this guy here. I came from an m3 competition and the ride is pure heaven to me in the X5MC. I tried the X5 m50i and I completely lost interest in the SUV until I test drove the X5MC.

It's not sloppy and has no feeling like the m50i. This has precision, firmness and maneuverability. The reviews of harshness scared me and required me to test drive it. But after I did I sealed the deal.

Is it a comfy, floaty sloppy ride? No. But that's not what it was meant to be. You are supposed to feel the road. But you don't feel it In a very harsh way like you do in an m3 riding competition wheels even though the wheels are even bigger. This car is plenty comfortable. When driving I feel like I can sometimes fall asleep in comfort mode. Lol. Not the best idea but there you go.
My two cents.
Thanks. You guys here made me sure I choice good.

I am going from 540i mperformance. A like the comfort in adaptive but there is no response and its like "on gum" feeling. I like the comfort until its warmed up, after that I just drive in sport plus only; even in city - where I drive 70%.
In sport plus its much better but still the steering should me much harder and mb slightly bit the car reactions also.

Hope the X5MC going to "fill my missing spots". 😊
Appreciate 0