View Single Post
      12-21-2005, 09:06 PM   #3
BMWChi
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90 (May 2)

Initial experience at Field's was great, until my sales person left the company out of frustration with their sales direction. I suffered because no one wanted to deal with me since I was not their "commission". I called and called to get updates about delivery and no one would call back. I finally called the cell phone of my original sales person and he answered, I asked if he could help and he called them for me. An hour later I got a call and was told my car was ready for pick up. I went to pick up my car and expected a delivery experience (the training, a "thank you" for buying). I was handed the keys and told that since I had taken E.D., I didn't need the usual delivery experience and training. I got a call the next day. I thought at that moment, "how nice, they're calling to see how I like the car". No, they were actually calling to see if I found a cell phone in my car. Who was in my car and why, they didn't answer. It was an extreme let down at delivery. Service is another story, and it's worse.

I did write a letter to the general manager, but received no response.

I have since started using Perillo BMW downtown. 1st class experience. Even though I didn't buy from them, they've been treating me like a long time customer. I called Fields BMW to order the car alarm, they quoted me $700 and said I had to come in and pre-pay. I called Perillo and had it installed for a little over $500.

I will be purchasing all of my future BMWs from Perillo!