Lieutenant Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: e46M3 Ruby, Porsche Cayman GT4

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by theblackangus View Post
So I ordered last friday. I have had my deposit down for 4 months. I was my dealers first (and likely only) allocation.

If the cost is north of 10G then that puts the repaint out of the picture, and the only way it would do it was if it was done right. (IE. all parts interior and exterior)

I ended up not doing ed as my wife didn't want to go, and none of my buddies could afford it at the moment. So instead Ill take spartanburg delivery and a few days of driving school.

On a different note, I just did my 1st HDPE with the local BMWCCA - Great group of guys and gals and so much fun Im beside myself until the next time I can get to a track. I am now an official track junkie.

I think my license plate will read - "Only 1". Some many great ways to take that tossed in with a highlander quote! =)

Now that I know the repaint is out, I think I'm gonna get the black grills, and the CF whale tail, and a dark as is legal all around tint.
BMW quoted me 15000 Euros to turn my AW 1M into a titanium silver 1M. They would build it in white and then strip it down completely and then re paint it and reassemble it to factory condition. I loved the idea and at 5000 Euros i would have done it but at 15000 euros it was just insanity
Appreciate 0