03-11-2014, 09:33 AM   #2
/// M sa
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316 View Post
Hey everyone,
I had posted on here earlier as I was awaiting news on frozen color options for the M4 I was dead set on ordering. With still no idea on frozen being available at launch, my dealer brought up an interesting offer.

Well I ended up going into my dealership and walking out with a 2014 M5 with comp package, executive, lighting, B&O sound system - msrp $115,300.

They are blowing out the M5/6 and I got $13k off sticker! As of March 1st BMW bumped the M5 residuals up 3% to 61% @ 10k miles.

What does this all mean? Well a fully loaded ~$80k M3/4 is going to lease for $1100+ with 0 down.

A loaded M5 ~$111,500 (comp,exec,lighting) is going to lease in the $1100s with 0 down as well. Even less if putting down MSD!

You can get an M5 for the same price! And it's for the newly updated LCI 2014! Can't beat that.

I was dead set on the M4 but now with 1k miles behind the M5 I couldn't be happier with my decision. First year M models are always very expensive to lease and there are always kinks to work out. By the time my M5 lease is up, the LCI M3/4 with comp package will be available and leasing for under $1k.

If anyone else is in the same boat give my sales guy Lucas S a call at JMK BMW in Springfield, NJ but they'll hook it up anywhere. Coolest sales guy I've ever dealt with. None of that pressure sales car tactics, etc. He gave me the best price possible on the M5 lease and my trade in without any negotiating. He has done the same for my mothers, sisters and friends car. I think they have a couple more M5/6 sitting around.

I drive 2-3k miles a month and the comfort of this car is . So nice to have all that luxury, technology yet it's still a rocket. Car handles so well too I feel comfortable pushing it as hard as I did with my M3. I took me a few hundred miles to get used to the size but it's definitely a sweet option to look at.

Down pipes & Tune are going on next week. Should be 600whp 550wtq

Pictures or it didn't happen :-) congrats taxes will kill me if I did that too...

Last edited by /// M sa; 03-11-2014 at 10:46 AM..
Appreciate 0