Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW G01 + F21

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega156 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by swestland85 View Post
Probably it's shipped in parts to Egypt and will be assembled together there. This is usually a tax reducing thing. It's the case with other products as well that they put on less import duty if the goods are 'raw materials to be further processed'. I think this happens in more countries like Algeria for example. (At least in my business FMCG)

I was in Egypt beginning of the year but to drive an expensive car like an X3 over there in the most insane traffic I've ever encountered must not give you any shivers. I would never drive there, in any car.
hahahaha ur probably right, driving near city center is crazy, this is why everyone is heading to outskirts where it's far less crowded, commuting is a lot easier and majority of roads are highways. Anyways if you would consider, would it be M40i or X6 50i given the price diff.
Difficult to answer but I would choose a X3 over the X6 but mostly because I don't really like the X6 design, it's to big and if I was shopping in that price segment I would always go for the new X5. Same price, newer and better.
Previous cars: E91 330d High Executive, Sapphire Black | F21 120i M Sport, Sapphire Black | F31 320dA Efficient Dynamics Edition, High Executive, Imperialblue, Luxury Line, Style 392 17" | E90 325i Montego blue, saddelbrown leather, V-style 285 17" rims
Appreciate 0