View Single Post
      05-01-2012, 01:39 AM   #1
e92mac
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i coupe 2010

Had an accident....

A couple of hours ago I was driving back home with my little brother and my sister in the car. I was on 595, going around 70 with wet road. I usually drive around that speed when its not raining as these cars grip on really well and never had a problem (till today). The floor was slightly wet, just like after it rains, so i was being cautious too. I started feeling a couple of strange pulls and slides movements that i had never felt on my car before. I told my sister the car was feeling weird and it had never done that before. 30 seconds after, the rear of the car pulled to the right and aimed to the left and the hydroplaned . I tried to maneuver, but it was like drifting at 100 miles per hour, took 4 seconds till i hit the wall and the car lifted of the ground about 3 feet. As soon as it hit and pulled me to the other side,i got it straight. Luckily i didn't hit anyone. Got off the road and my wheels front wheel was completely destroyed, the back wheel scratched, and my arkym front lip scratched too. Other than that the car looks perfect. except a tiny scratch next to reflector. Thanks god i had my old wheels and i was able to use them for now. HERE ARE THE PICTURES.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0