06-24-2020, 10:29 AM   #2315
ramman434
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Today was day 2 of being back to the gym. I don't know what it is, but benching at home is totally different than at the gym. I find I'm struggling more at home. Can't put my finger on it. Haven't weighed my olympic bar yet. Not sure if I have a non standard 45lb bar and it's actually heavier or it's the adjustable bench being wider.

But I'm definitely down in strength across the board. It could be worse if I didn't have my home gym to tie me over. I can imagine me shrinking down even worse than has happened.

Noticed the monsters in the gym are still as big as they were before the shutdown and from what I recall are throwing up/down the same weights. Don't know how these guys have been able to maintain. Others have shrunk down.

What pisses me off and I guess this part should go into the annoyances thread are the a-holes that still don't clean up after themselves. It's usually the ones that you can tell are not really serious about making working out a significant part of their life. Watched this dude go from bench to bench not re-racking his weights after being done and not wiping down as required during these times.
This! They're cleaning up behind themselves ok for the most part, but the weights are getting re-racked all over the damn place or left on the floor. It's messing with my OCD real bad. How hard is it to put a 7.5lb weight where it goes, and not in the 60lb place?
Appreciate 1
zx10guy5149.50