Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Not true.
actually you are wrong... lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBMW335 View Post
That sounds a little weird. First i am hundred percent sure he has no tape on his car. Remember one thing, always fight your tickets. Fight it, They tell you not to fight it because they hate court dates.

Do you know if he was State trooper, or just regular town police?

Another thing is if you happen to catch him on his personal car, he cannot pull you over. Another reason why he is asking you not to go to court. Speak to a friendly lawyer, let him know your situation. i am certain he will tell you to fight it.

Ricardo
+1 except for hating court dates... thats the easiest part of the job. and if they arent scheduled to work that day - its called overtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekMaverick View Post
He was pushing me for it, came on my side and he would accelerate then decelerate to much my speed, he did that twice then I went for it, that's when he got behind me and flagged me

his car looked Just like my car except that I have the lip up front....!

Scary as hell, the siren was not a normal issued police car horn, it had a weird futuristic sci-fi sound.....scared the crap out of me..... Wheres mama
whether he was a FHP or town cop, he cannot pull you over with his PV (personal vehicle) weird sci fi sound or not u did not have to pull over. im pretty sure he wasnt in uniform... and if he was... he was not on duty. since he was in his car. im from cali but im pretty sure what he did had a lot of officer safety issues and should be brought to the attention of his supervisor.

i believe DISCIPLINE is in store and a possible lawsuit against the department or him personally for his actions...
Appreciate 0