01-27-2017, 10:00 AM   #11
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
Seems like you like bringing attention to yourself by sounding fake deep. Have a seat. Horacio personifies what it means to be a bespoke hypercar mad scientist. I know the level of detail intimidates most. It should be over the top! The Pagani is what all boutiques should inspire to be. Who hates on an AMG engine? Oh...you hate the Audi engine in Lambos, too? SMFH
Actually, I do hate that Audi engines are in Lambos. Thing is, it makes sense because parent company.

Dude ... you have no idea what I know. Don't assume. Horacio knows who he's creating his cars for, and he's empowered by those people and those people only. It's the basic definition of elitism. I simply don't subscribe to his exclusive, misrepresentational approach. He alienates everyone but his paying customers. I've known artists, chefs, fashion designers, writers, musicians, and more who are the same way -- and in pretty much every case they've been miserable people.

Paganis are kit cars. Bottom line.
Appreciate 0