United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i + 2014 X5

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gds52 View Post
Damn, that's highly unprofessional.
This is high time to use the shop's name and start posting your reviews.
Agreed. I will be posting honest, complete reviews with Google/Yelp/etc, but will wait until I have the car back.

I went by today and talked to the owner in person. He was unaware of a lot of the latest issues, and called my advisor at home while I was standing there. He also grabbed one of the paint/body guys from the back (the guy who painted my hood the first and second time) and had him tell me exactly what went wrong and how he fixed it. I don't have any complaints about how the owner has handled his business; I think I got an advisor who needs a bit of training on how to handle customers. He is making the shop look bad, when I think all (or most) of this could have been avoided with better communication from Day 1. I'll say again that I have personally seen the work that this shop does and it is top-notch. That does not excuse the poor service and communication, but does explain why I chose this shop over the many others in the area who I'm sure would have loved to have my business (and acted accordingly).

2008 E90 335i // Black Everything // photos
COBB tuned / QTP e-cutouts / Helix FMIC / cp-e DCI / AWE BOVs / Catless / FBO + F15 X5 xDrive35i
Appreciate 0