View Single Post
      07-26-2020, 07:35 PM   #33
sbkim
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 X7 M50i

Big thank you so much!! I am almost leaning towards not ordering DHP given how good the standard suspension felt on M50i. My 2015 X5 felt awful, floaty with base suspension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auricom View Post
Yep with DHP, you'll still get the benefit of electronic damping control through DEC on X7s with standard air suspension. What you're not getting are the electronic active roll stabilization bars, IAS and Active Comfort Drive with Road Preview.

Pressing any of the Driving Experience Control (Comfort, Sport, Adaptive) switches adjust the Electronic Damper Controls (EDC) and 2-axle air suspension level.

Selecting DEC Sport will lower the air suspension to Sport level (-40mm) and adjust EDC to sportier damping characteristics.

DEC Comfort will adjust the air suspension to Normal level and EDC to comfort damping characteristics.

DEC Adaptive will adjust the air suspension to Normal level and EDC adaptive based on your driving style and route - will switch between Comfort or Sport EDC begins the scenes.

With DEC Comfort or Adaptive, you can adjust the 2-level air suspension to Sport level.
Appreciate 0