infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
I also had a bad experience with them!

Here's my story:

So I saw they have the Hartage rear lip for sale (its not cheap). So I bought that and some HKS filter replacements. Ok so about 1 week later it says my stuff shipped. Then I get my package and all I have is the HKS filters. Then I call up Vivid and ask them where the lip is and they tell me oh its on its way. So about two weeks later when it hasn’t come I call them again and ask and they tell me “oh its on its way from Japan.” I was kind of surprised since it’s a Hartage Lip (aka Germany) but I took their word for it as I generally like to think people are honest ( I mean I don’t know where the lips are actually from). So about 3 weeks later when there is no update and after calling them and emailing with no response I finally get a hold of another person and ask again. He says that Hartage USA is relocating or something and it is causing issues. I was like o…k.. so you guys lied to me before? (The girl probably assumed taht since i bought HKS filters the rest of my stuff was japanese and fed me some B.S.) Fantasitc…So then I ask when it’s coming and he says he doesn’t know. Then I ask him to cancel my order and he tells me to call the online sales rep. Great customer service. Luckily I did get my refund.

I didn't think it was that bad but since i see others having issues i though i'd share.
Appreciate 0