Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW iX M60

Garage List
2023 BMW iX M60  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xueju1121 View Post
I believe I did have some instruction documents when I got mine. I will share them here once I got home.

ESYS is free but you do have to pay for LauncherPro from TokenMaster. LauncherPro is basically a UI to interact with ESYS. And I don't think you can use MX Link adapter, you will need a Ethernet to OBD Interface Cable plus adapter.

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UTF8&psc=1
Thank you very much! I have ordered the Adapter from Amazon. I will wait for your instructions.
Ok, just got home.

Below are instructions I got from Tokenmaster.

Note that E-Sys must not be patched and PSdZData must be all OEM files or they will be rejected by Launcher PRO

Setup Guide:
1) Install E-Sys by executing the setup. Accept all defaults
2) Install PSdZData by extracting the content to the data folder. If you didn't change the default, the folder is typically C:\Data. Extract the content so you'll end up with folder structure like C:\Data\psdzdata and NOT C:\Data\psdzdata\psdzdata
3) Run E-Sys at least once to ensure it opens without any issue.
4) Install Google AUthenticator on your mobile device and ensure system time is up to date.
5) Install Launcher PRO. An activation code is required to run Launcher PRO.
6) Run Launcher PRO and login using your email and the generated TOTP.
7) Choose either Static or Dynamic activation
8) Find E-Sys by browsing for the location. Use the "+" icon to browse for the folder location
9) Repeat for each installed application on your system
10) Don't forget to enjoy and have fun!

You just pay him for the launcher and he will provide all necessary links for download.