12-06-2020, 08:41 AM   #138
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
RIC isn't a fool. They don't call him the Smiling Assassin for nothing. He could see that the political winds were tilted towards VER then went completely against RIC at the end. VER didn't put RIC away. Darth Marko and reliability did.
I agree . But "Darth" Marko ?
My friend ,Sadly Darth Vader (David Prowse) died from the damn COVID !
The dark force lost it from COVID => https://deadline.com/2020/11/david-p...rs-1234623134/
"May the force be with him"

MAX always says : It doesn't matters who my teammate is ..I just push the car beyond the limits .
But currently we can "not" built a RB race strategy while my teammate is running 40 + sec. behind the facts in the front.
On the other hand : MAX and Nico the Hulk are good friends . Nico's mom is Dutch , by this is Nico also speaking Dutch .
Of course these circumstances are also in the game . But It's for sure Marko and Horner are having the last word as usual .
Horner said yesterday : If Albon has to leave RB . He will not run in the '21 season .
Think yesterday , Albon lost it completely . And today he will be nowhere..
As we know , 51 % of the Red Bull shares are "Thai" . Otherwise ....................

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick60091.50
MKSixer34184.50