View Single Post
      08-20-2019, 12:26 PM   #68
balmain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
As you proceed to inject your opinion absent of facts.

Relying on one quarter stats for your argument is like relying on 4 reviews to claim a product is good or not.

My message escaped you. The point is, is that these brands, regardless of Provenance, are associated with prestige, power abs wealth. That’s universally understood. BMW is not nor has it ever been.

You’re seriously in denial if you believe the aforementioned brands aren’t universally accepted as being at the pinnacle of prestige. One flaw in your argument is assuming that me highlighting Aston Martin is also meminimizing rolls Royce. That’s a self created fallacy as you injected that comparison while i agree that Rolls Royce, Aston Martin and RR are all in the same group of prestige while BMW isn’t even close.

Again, faster must mean better to you. To adults like me, it doesn’t. Most M drivers, typically shop UP to Porches etc and if they are fortunate to own both, the M is a daily while the P-car is the special vehicle. The M cannot remotely compare to the engineering of a Porsche. The entire owner experience is light years ahead of an M.

I expect you to say that. You’re also talking about BMW that has aggressive programs to get people who can’t afford their cars into one. You don’t see that with RE because they don’t need that market.

Bro, I’ve been on this forum years before you. I’ve Drive some of the most desirable cars yet i am not as deluded as you are and I’m certainly not so biased that i will shun objective opinions such as you. That X7 will look dated in 12 months while a RR Defender has increased in value and still
Has prestige.
These people are clueless. How can you argue a Range Rover isn't good when people who buy six figure vehicles chose Range Rover first and foremost. People who have the funds to purchase vehicles like that are generally intelligent. The market speaks for itself.

I absolutely love my BMW (but it's goodbye when whenever I can get my hands on a 2020 911) but the X7 can not compare to the King..the Range Rover.
Appreciate 0