View Single Post
      04-14-2009, 11:28 PM   #1
SoBe
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

IND distribution = AMAZING customer care

I just needed to create this thread because of how happy i am that i did business with IND distributions. it is almost overwhelming what they do to make you happy sometimes you think they are joking when they do things for you because it is so outrageously amazing. my sales rep while buying my Eisenmann exhaust was Ilia. he alone was one of the reasons i decided on getting the Eisenmann exhaust and during the whole process, even when there was an issue form the manufacturing co in germany Ilia made sure i stayed happy. as far as customer service i think that IND may be the best I've encountered to so far in my life the professionally of how they always either answer the phone or call you right back is something i wished was practiced throughout the companies on this forum. You really feel like they have the same feeling of enthusiasm for your car as you do. so in conclusion thank u so much for everything Ilia and the rest of IND for making my car the best it will be as stress free as possible.

Pics of the exhaust to come soon
2009 e92 ///M3 AW | DCT | Fully Loaded | CF roof | 19" wheels | Camaross305 HID bulbs | Eisenmann sport exhaust & connecting pipes | V1 hardwired | 20% tints all around | matte black grill w/ jet black surroundings |
Appreciate 0