12-03-2017, 07:31 AM   #13
Biginboca
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 328i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraMarty View Post
Nicely done.

There is going to be a glut of stock exhaust manifolds for sale on Ebay now. Ha.

So how is the results of your hard work??

I'm sure last night you had to got out and buy a bottle of water and then go back out for a piece of gum and today again go out for a cup of coffee. Or any other reason to get to drive it.
Well I didn’t have the chance to run it last night but I did get up early to get coffee this morning lol

I have an Ap I use called ProRace to check results after mods. I use it for comparisons on my car before and after mods, I but don’t consider the results accurate for comparing to real track times, magazine times, or other cars, so take all these numbers with a grain of salt.

(For the record I did a clutch delay valve delete also yesterday while I was waiting for the PB blaster to work it’s magic on the header bolts. So this was my first time driving with the headers and valve delete.)

I did 2 test runs this morning got my fastest 0-60 ever right off the bat first run 5.47 my previous best was 5.7. But I spun tires all the way through first in that run there’s a lot left in it probably can get *Ap Time* of around 5.2-5.3 with a good launch.

2nd run took it through the quartmile. Again spun all the way through first even got a little sideways right before shift to second. 0-60 that run was 5.8 and then finished the quarter at 13.8 and 99mph. My previous best were same time (13.8) but trap speeds were 95ish. (Previous best was with 3Stage Intake and 3.73 diff for mods).

So I feel there’s a lot left in it. With the clutch feel changed and grabbing instantly now instead of dragging I need to get used to feathering the clutch more so I’m not breaking traction on the launch.

I still don’t have MILV’s tune. I’m waiting on Bob to send me that. He graciously sorted all my programming issues but the best tune I have which I’m running now is a 3stage and Headers tune that I only nstalled yesterday so it’s still adapting and I doubt I’m getting anything out of the MILV’s right now.

Mods on the car are:

AFE Ram Scoops
K&N Drop In
Charcoal Delete
Rev Silicone
3 Stage Intake
MILVs
AA Headers
3.73 Rear Diff

Hoping to get the MILVs tune from Bob tomorrow and if so I’ll hit up the drag strip this coming Friday for some real times and trap speeds.

Last edited by Biginboca; 12-03-2017 at 07:41 AM..
Appreciate 0