View Single Post
      02-08-2008, 07:12 AM   #19
Tut
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe (Sold), 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndoe View Post
trying to decide if Sirius is a good option to add - -appreciate any feedback on experiences (quality/ reception/ etc). I normally listen to news/ business and occasional music so thought stock audio ok for this purpose (I have most other options but yes I am trying to save $1900 for sound and the 10 speakers stock I believe is same as 328i audio so may go to dealer to try it out). As an aside, disgraceful that BMW did not put in Logic 7 for their topline 3 series but standard on 335i....thanks
I had Sirius for over 3 years and I love it. I don't listen to the regular FM any more, I enjoyed my 1st free year then paid yearly. My only complaint is about their billing department, they screwed up my bill several times, so last Summer I paid for their lifetime subscription (was on sale for $399) for my BMW and MB S550 and got it over with. Since then, no more billing problems, and I will transfer it to my new M3 coupe. I cannot stand commercials. Sound quality is very good but as mentioned earlier, you may get very infrequent loss of signal under bridges, but it's not a big deal at all. Hope that helps.
Appreciate 0